Victorian Conservatories Bromsgrove
Bring the outside in and create a bright and versatile new living space in a classic styling with MCM Window World's great range of Victorian conservatories.
What is a Victorian Conservatory?
A Victorian conservatory is characterised by an elegantly curved, faceted front and a pitched roof. The depth of curve is determined by the size of the structure and the number of facets included. This design lets in the maximum amount of natural light, allows for a stunning panoramic view and really makes the room feel as if it is part of the garden.
Our versatile solutions for the Bromsgrove area allow for any configuration and size, with many different roofing, window and door options. Our superior draught proofing and thermally efficient glass also means you can comfortably use your conservatory all year round.
What type of property suits a Victorian Conservatory?
A Victorian conservatory will naturally compliment a beautiful Victorian property, but its stylish design is certainly not limited to period buildings. Even very modern properties can benefit from this sophisticated and classic structure which will add space and light to your home.
Here at MCM Window World we are passionate about design and we have an expert design team with 20 years of experience to guide you through the process.
What finishing options are available?
We offer an extensive range of finishing options to help you perfectly customise your conservatory. Choose from:
- A variety of roof finishes, which includes glass and polycarbonate
- Glazing designs from full floor to roofline or combinations with various dwarf wall heights
- Decorative and frosted glass designs
- Wood grain finishes or frames in any British RAL colour, including dual options with different colours and finishes on the interior and exterior
- A large range of flooring options including natural stone or ceramic tiling
- Door and window opening systems and locking mechanisms
- Interior furnishing and lighting services