Front & Entrance Doors Bromsgrove
Front Doors & Entrance Doors
MCM Window World offer a varied range of residential doors and entrance doors designed to your exact specifications in and around town.
Replacement entrance and residential doors
You don't get a second chance to make a first impression , get it right first time with MCM Window World Window Company.
Exclusively designed our entrance doors and front doors are the perfect way to add style, character and value to your home.
We supply & install entrance doors and front doors in Bromsgrove for new build projects and replacing existing entrance doors.
We offer an extensive range of door styles to suit any age of property, in uPVC, Composite, Aluminium or Timber.
Our aim is to offer the best range of doors available with the most professional advice, service and unbeatable standard of installation in and around the Bromsgrove area.
Secure, warm & maintenance free
MCM Window World doors keep your home warm & quiet, plus you will find that our doors are virtually maintenance free meaning you can enjoy them with little or no fuss for many years to come.
Security features on Whites Windows doors include High Security multi point locking, extremely robust hinges, toughened or laminated glass to give you & your family peace of mind and keep you safe.
All our doors include the following as standard
- High quality 70mm profiles
- Profiles with a minimum 3mm wall thickness, fabricated and reinforced to meet British Board of Agrément standards
- Tough multi chambered thermally efficient UPVC frame
- Compliance with FENSA regulations
- Toughened safety glass
- High security multi-point hook locks
- Hinge security bolts
- High security internally glazing beads
- Non shrink concealed draft proof coextruded gasket seals
- Wide range of options including Georgian bars, lead designs, textured and obscured glass
- A selection of finishes including rosewood, light oak, white and Artisan
- Additional options such as low aluminium thresholds, choice of handles and hardware designs and colours
- Dual reinforced thermal efficient panels